Our fees are made of (1) An Application Fee and (2) Program Fee.
The Application Fee of 45 US$ is the same for all duration but the Program Fee varies depending on duration.
|Duration||Program fee (USD)|
The program fee covers your:
- Airport pickup
- First day’s hotel accommodation & food in Accra
- Orientation program
- Donation (orphanage, teaching and community programs)
- Smart-phone with internet, email etc. and International Direct Dialing (IDD) capability
- Transfer to your program site
- Accommodation at or near your program location
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 24/7 in-country local staff support Back to top
- Transportation to and from Ghana
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses like bottled water and souvenirs.
- Transfer to airport on completion. (Available as an optional extra). Back to top
How to pay:
You can pay the program fee through any one of the following means:
- By Wire Transfer through your bank.
- Through WorldRemit using your credit or debit card.
- Through Western Union Money Transfer – using your debit or credit card.
- Cash installments (or full payment) upon arrival in Ghana.
*The Application Fee is payable via PayPal.