Our fees are made of (1) An Application Fee and (2) Program Fee.
The Application Fee of 45 US$ is the same for all duration but the Program Fee varies depending on duration.
|Duration||Program fee (USD)|
The program fee covers your:
- Airport pickup
- First day’s hotel accommodation & food in Accra
- Orientation program
- Donation (orphanage, teaching and community programs)
- Smart-phone with internet, email etc. and International Direct Dialing (IDD) capability
- Transfer to your program site
- Accommodation at or near your program location
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 24/7 in-country local staff support Back to top
- Transportation to and from Ghana
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses like bottled water and souvenirs.
- Transfer to airport on completion. (Available as an optional extra). Back to top
How to pay:
You can pay the program fee through any one of the following means:
- By Wire Transfer through your bank.
- Through WorldRemit using your credit or debit card.
- Through Western Union Money Transfer – using your debit or credit card.
- Cash installments (or full payment) upon arrival in Ghana.
*The Application Fee is payable via PayPal.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?