- Fee schedule for our programs
- What the program fee covers
- What the program fee does not cover
- How to pay
|Duration||Program fee (USD)|
Yes, you can find some other volunteering organizations charging lower fees than what we are charging. The question is: “Do I want to find myself stranded and/or miserable in a foreign country?” Our fees are the minimum we need to give you a placement with good shelter and bed, adequate nutritious food and prompt, adequate local staff support.
The program fee covers your:
- Airport pickup
- First day’s hotel accommodation & food in Accra
- Orientation program
- Donation (orphanage, teaching and community programs)
- Smart-phone with internet, email etc. and International Direct Dialing (IDD) capability
- Transfer to your program site
- Accommodation at or near your program location
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 24/7 in-country local staff support
- Transfer to airport on completion Back to top
- Transportation to and from Ghana
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses like bottled water and souvenirs. Back to top
How to pay:
You can pay the program fee through any one of the following means:
- By Wire Transfer through your bank.
- Through PayPal with your PayPal account or credit or debit card.
- Through Western Union Money Transfer – using your debit or credit card.
- Cash installments (or full payment) upon arrival in Ghana.