- Date: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
- Tour duration (approx.): 6 hours
- Start point: Accra Mall / Your Hotel
- End point : Accra Mall / Your Hotel
- Start time: 08:30 Local time (GMT)
- Fee: $95 or equivalent per adult
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Maximum participants: 8 persons
Led by our knowledgeable tour guide you will see as many of the following places of great historical interest; as time permits:
Jamestown (aka British Accra), Brazil House, Makola Market, Center for National Culture Art and Crafts Market (where you will have a chance to practice your bargaining skills to buy artifacts made from Ghana and other parts of Africa), Black Star Square, Independence Square. The National Museum of Ghana, George Padmore Library, Christianborg Castle. Asomdwee Park, WEB Museum for Pan-African Culture.
- Tour Guide
- Sites’ entry fees
- Land transportation
You want to pay in easy installments? No problem, just send us an email and we’ll set it up for you.