Traveling to a country in Africa or some other country abroad? Here are some quick tips to make your trip much safer and easier:
- Be careful when taking photographs, videos or using binoculars. Such activities may be misunderstood, especially near military installations
- Familiarize yourself with local conditions and laws: While in a foreign country, you are subject to its laws.
- Check whether it’s safe to drink local tap water — if not, stick to bottled water and avoid salads, non-peeling fruit and ice in drinks
- Use your judgement when buying and eating food you’ve not prepared yourself
- Respect the environment – don’t buy wildlife souvenirs, conserve resources like water and don’t drop litter
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?