Traveling to a country in Africa or some other country abroad? Here are some quick tips to make your trip much safer and easier:
- Be careful when taking photographs, videos or using binoculars. Such activities may be misunderstood, especially near military installations
- Familiarize yourself with local conditions and laws: While in a foreign country, you are subject to its laws.
- Check whether it’s safe to drink local tap water — if not, stick to bottled water and avoid salads, non-peeling fruit and ice in drinks
- Use your judgement when buying and eating food you’ve not prepared yourself
- Respect the environment – don’t buy wildlife souvenirs, conserve resources like water and don’t drop litter
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!